Last Updated: November 20, 2019
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, disclose, and otherwise process personal information in connection with our services. This Privacy Notice is not, however, a contract and does not create any legal rights or obligations.
Who We Are: The Ace Collection specializes in larger beds, including mattresses, frames, and linens. The Ace Collection is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. When we use the terms “Ace Collection”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Privacy Notice, we are referring to Ace Size, Inc.
Our Services: When we use the term “services”, we are referring to all the services that we offer on our own behalf, including our product offerings and the websites that post or link to this Notice. This Privacy Notice does not cover or address privacy practices relating to job applicants, employees and other personnel.
What is Personal Information?
When we use the term “personal information” in this Privacy Notice, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you. It does not include aggregated or anonymized information that is maintained in a form that is not reasonably capable of being associated with or linked to you.
Our Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information about you based on your interactions with us. Sometimes we collect personal information automatically when you interact with our services and additionally we collect personal information directly from you.
Personal Information You Provide
We collect the following personal information you provide in connection with our services:
- Contact Information
When you sign up for our mailing list or buy one of our products, we collect contact information including name, email address, postal address, and telephone number.
- Comments and Suggestions
When you contact us directly, e.g. by email, phone, or mail, we will record your comments and opinions. We will also record comments and opinions you express when responding to surveys, entering a sweepstakes or taking part in promotions we run. We will use your comments and opinions to address your questions, issues and concerns and improve our products and services. We may also use your use the comments and opinions to determine products and services that may be of interest to you and to send you marketing communications in accordance with your marketing preferences.
Personal Information Automatically Collected
As is true of most digital platforms, we collect certain personal information automatically when you visit our online services, including:
- Log File Data, including your internet protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type, browser id, date/time of visit, and pages visited.
- Analytics Data, including the electronic path you take to our services, through our services and when exiting our services, as well as your usage and activity on our services, such as the links and object you view, click or otherwise interact with (also known as “Clickstream Data”).
- Inferences, such as your shopping history, number of times you viewed one of our products, or items you place in our shopping cart.
- Location Data, including your general geographic location based on your IP address or more precise location when accessing our online services through a mobile device.
Personal Information from Other Sources and Third Parties
We also obtain personal information from other sources, which we often combine with personal information we collect either automatically or directly from you.
We receive the same categories of personal information as described above from the following sources and third parties:
- Business Partners
We may receive your personal information from other business partners, such as hotels, event and promotional partners, or marketing agencies. For example, we may receive personal information from our partners to coordinate events, facilitate survey activities, identify prospective customers, conduct marketing or analytics activities
- Service Providers
- Social Networks through Your Interactions
When you interact with us through a social media site or third-party service, such as when you like, follow or share Ace Collection content on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or other sites, we may receive information from the social network including your profile information, picture, user ID associated with your social media account, and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. We use this information to communicate or interact with you on the social network, to better understand the demographics of our visitors and to personalize content and advertising. The data we receive from these third-party sites is dependent upon that third party’s policies and your privacy settings on that third-party site. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party sites and services before linking or connecting them to our website or services.
- Publicly Available Sources
We collect personal information about you that we do not otherwise have, including contact and product interest information, from publicly available sources. We may combine this information with the information we collect from you directly.
Our Use of Personal Information
We use personal information we collect to:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry.
- To communicate with you, including via email and/or telephone calls.
- To operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the service.
- To market to you, including through email or direct mail.
- To personalize your experience and to deliver custom content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our website, third-party sites, or on other devices you may use.
- To recognize you and remember your information when you return to our website or services.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our service, technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our service.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To evaluate, negotiate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about consumers is among the assets transferred or is otherwise relevant to the evaluation, negotiation or conduct of the transaction.
If you choose to contact us, we may need additional information to fulfill your request or respond to your inquiry. We may provide additional privacy disclosures where the scope of the inquiry/request and/or personal information we require fall outside the scope of this Privacy Notice. In that case, the additional privacy disclosures will govern how we may process the information you provide at that time.
Our Disclosure of Personal Information
We disclose personal information in the following ways:
- Service Providers
We share personal information with third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers who perform functions or services on our behalf and under our instructions to make our services available to you. For example, we may share personal information with service providers for auditing, compliance, identifying and serving targeted advertisements, mailing services, contest fulfilment, and web hosting.
- Business Partners
We share personal information with third parties with whom we do business and who may use that information for their marketing and business purposes, including without limitation, to inform and improve third-party advertising. These business partners may use this information according to their own privacy policies.
- Promotional Partners
We may share personal information with third parties with whom we partner to provide contests and sweepstakes, which will usually be identified by name in the Official Rules of the contest or sweepstakes.
- Advertising Networks
We also share personal information with advertising networks, such as search engines and social network advertising providers to serve targeted ads to you or to groups of other users who share similar traits, such as likely commercial interests and demographics, on third-party platforms. For example, we may work with Facebook to display interest-based ads to you or to your friends on Facebook through a tool offered by Facebook called the Custom Audience Tool. This tool allows us to personalize our ads based on you or your friends’ experience on our Service in order to provide ads tailored for each specific recipient. We do not share personal information about your activities on our services with Facebook, but we share a hashed email address or phone number which permits Facebook to identify our advertising audience based on the information that Facebook collects from its users. For more information, including how to opt out of interest-based advertising, please read our Cookie Notice.
- Business Transaction or Reorganization
We may take part in or be involved with a corporate business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or financing or sale of company assets. We may disclose personal information to a third party during negotiation of, in connection with or as an asset in such a corporate business transaction. Personal information may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
- Legal Obligations and Rights
We may disclose personal information to third parties, such as legal advisors and law enforcement:
- in connection with the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
- to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- to detect, suppress, or prevent fraud;
- to reduce credit risk and collect debts owed to us;
- to protect the health and safety of us, our customers, or any person; or
- as otherwise required by applicable law.
Children’s Personal Information
Our websites and online services are not directed to, and we do not intend to, or knowingly, collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use our websites or online services or otherwise provide us with any personal information either directly or by other means. If a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us, we encourage the child’s parent or guardian to contact us to request that we remove the personal information from our systems. If we learn that any personal information that we have collected was provided by a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that personal information.
Our websites and online services may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Except where we post, link to or expressly adopt or refer to this Privacy Notice, this Privacy Notice does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, any personal information practices of third-party websites and online services or the practices of other third parties. To learn about the personal information practices of third parties, please visit their respective privacy notices.
Updates to This Privacy Notice
We will update this Privacy Notice from time to time. When we make changes to this Privacy Notice, we will change the "Last Updated" date at the beginning of this Privacy Notice. If we make material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will notify you by email to your registered email address, by prominent posting on this website or our online services, or through other appropriate communication channels. All changes shall be effective from the date of publication unless otherwise provided.
If you have any questions or requests in connection with this Privacy Notice or other privacy-related matters, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, inquiries may be addressed to:
The Ace Collection
4320 Gage AveBell, CA 90201